|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Let's get Technical! Discussion for hardcore in-depth motor heads! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello, i am thinking about doing an f22b dohc swap from my f22bi sohc v-tec. Is the dohc f22b a direct fit? I have been thing about this for a long time and need some answers. So, is it a direct fit? And also, will all the same parts from the f22b1 sohc vtec egine fit on the f22b dohc engine. I have a 1996 honda accord ex. The many question is will it fit in my car. I am planning on buying this engine, if it fits, and then putting a drag t3/t4 turbo kit on it. Please help. Thanks.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|