|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
question about TPS, and EACV
Hey guys....calling upon ur help again. I'm having a small problem with my car right now. It runs fine. The only problem is when my car is at WOT (wide open throttle, pedal all the way to the floor) it bogs. It doesn't do this unless the pedal is all the way to the floor. I checked my codes and i have a code 14 which is the EACV. I checked my wiring (since i did an si swap to a dx) and it was fine. So can a bad EACV cause this? Also, I bought an si throttle body online and it didn't have a TPS. so i pilfered one from a teg Throttle body. I never adjusted it. so i went to go adjust it and turning it in either direction doesn't affect the car at all. When i completely remove the TPS, nothing happens either! So could it be the TPS that's just making the car throw the EACV code since the TPS affects the EACV at all times. Let me know if u guys know anything.
It really doesn't matter to me that much. I got a b18 that im putting in and i just don't want this problem to follow me. If it's a problem with the intake manifold of my si then it won't follow me but if its in my wiring then my b18 will do the same thing.
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: question about TPS, and EACV
bump for a friend. No one knows?
__________________
1990 Honda CRX Next Project: b16a DREAMWORKS Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/id/importscrx |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: question about TPS, and EACV
i currently have the same problem.....
i've checked tps wires/ <-ohms / timing belt/ it was running strong for 2 days and now when i hit the gas it just bogs out. any help..........? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|