-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-15-2004, 01:51 PM
corinne1 corinne1 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
new member

Hi, my name is Corinne and I live in St Pete, Florida. I am a first time truck owner.. Dodge Ram 1500 laramie SLT V8. I have lots of questions about my truck and will be posting these questions in the appropriate forum
  #2  
Old 03-15-2004, 03:02 PM
IntegraBoy2003's Avatar
IntegraBoy2003 IntegraBoy2003 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: new member

on behalf of the AF community welcome, I find that this site is the most helpful one out there, and I am sure that there wiill be many people waiting to answer the questions you post, good luck
__________________
http://www.retardsoftheday.cjb.net <<MY SITE, check it out, it is quite funny and Updated Every day

New York Yankees Join the asses, that rock the masses

David




 
 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts