-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-06-2002, 11:43 AM
Heep's Avatar
Heep Heep is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,513
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
Toot-diddle-doo! I'm BAAACCCKKKK!! :D

That's right boys and girls, the all-knowing trash Heep has returned from Christmas break to make everyones life miserable again!

To all the newbies that signed up while I was gone, Hi, I'm Heep, and I'm an AFaholic. Also, I've been here much longer than you, so don't think you have an excuse to trash me now. j/k
__________________

________________________________________
Mark Brown
1991 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8L I4/5-speed/FWD)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2002, 11:52 AM
SkYLiNeFrEaK's Avatar
SkYLiNeFrEaK SkYLiNeFrEaK is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SkYLiNeFrEaK
Re: Toot-diddle-doo! I'm BAAACCCKKKK!! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Heep
That's right boys and girls, the all-knowing trash Heep has returned from Christmas break to make everyones life miserable again!

To all the newbies that signed up while I was gone, Hi, I'm Heep, and I'm an AFaholic. Also, I've been here much longer than you, so don't think you have an excuse to trash me now. j/k

Finally, we are graced with another familiar face and AF veteran. Like me

Welcome back man. You were missed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2002, 12:56 PM
nubiannupe's Avatar
nubiannupe nubiannupe is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 495
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to nubiannupe Send a message via Yahoo to nubiannupe
Bout time, Heep!! How'd Xmas break treat ya?
__________________
G. Rick (a.k.a. Tha "R") 93 Maxima SE
- PETER NORTH IS MY IDOL!!! -
81-00-65 42-54-00 93-04-97-24 (my phone# - if you figure THAT out, you can call me...) STILL GOT A BAAD ATTITUDE!!!:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Heep's Avatar
Heep Heep is offline
AF Fanatic
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,513
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
Very good, very good indeed, I got bunch of neato gadgets and some fancy dancy clothes that apparently make me look quite dapper.
__________________

________________________________________
Mark Brown
1991 Volkswagen Jetta (1.8L I4/5-speed/FWD)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-06-2002, 01:07 PM
nubiannupe's Avatar
nubiannupe nubiannupe is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 495
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to nubiannupe Send a message via Yahoo to nubiannupe
It's all 'bout the gadgets, I tell ya!!
__________________
G. Rick (a.k.a. Tha "R") 93 Maxima SE
- PETER NORTH IS MY IDOL!!! -
81-00-65 42-54-00 93-04-97-24 (my phone# - if you figure THAT out, you can call me...) STILL GOT A BAAD ATTITUDE!!!:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-06-2002, 01:14 PM
2001 AE's Avatar
2001 AE 2001 AE is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 511
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Toot-diddle-doo! I'm BAAACCCKKKK!! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Heep
That's right boys and girls, the all-knowing trash Heep has returned from Christmas break to make everyones life miserable again!

To all the newbies that signed up while I was gone, Hi, I'm Heep, and I'm an AFaholic. Also, I've been here much longer than you, so don't think you have an excuse to trash me now. j/k
Glad to see ya back Heep
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-06-2002, 01:52 PM
S Brake's Avatar
S Brake S Brake is offline
Ferrari Guy
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
somebody is quite cheery to be back on the boards. good to have you back buddy!
__________________
The contents of this post may be fictitious.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-06-2002, 03:30 PM
CamaroGirl86's Avatar
CamaroGirl86 CamaroGirl86 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 358
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to CamaroGirl86 Send a message via AIM to CamaroGirl86 Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroGirl86
Welcome back Heep
__________________
~1986 Chevrolet Camaro~

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-06-2002, 04:36 PM
Moppie's Avatar
Moppie Moppie is offline
Master Connector
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 11,781
Thanks: 95
Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Moppie Send a message via AIM to Moppie Send a message via Yahoo to Moppie
Heeps back?


















__________________
Connecting the Auto Enthusiasts
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-06-2002, 04:49 PM
taranaki's Avatar
taranaki taranaki is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16,048
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Toot-diddle-doo! I'm BAAACCCKKKK!! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Heep


To all the newbies that signed up while I was gone, Hi, I'm Heep, and I'm an AFaholic. Also, I've been here much longer than you, so don't think you have an excuse to trash me now. j/k
Greetings,Heep,I am Taranaki, part of the antipodean force,your humble servant.As you may have noticed ,I work fast,and whilst I defer to your seniority,your postcount looks to be insecure................j/k


Look forward to matching wits with you,I'VE HEARD YOU ARE GOOD!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-06-2002, 04:52 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Re: Toot-diddle-doo! I'm BAAACCCKKKK!! :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Heep
That's right boys and girls, the all-knowing trash Heep has returned from Christmas break to make everyones life miserable again!

To all the newbies that signed up while I was gone, Hi, I'm Heep, and I'm an AFaholic. Also, I've been here much longer than you, so don't think you have an excuse to trash me now. j/k

Oh, you were gone?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Jay! Jay! is offline
Horizontally Opposed
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 16,856
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Who?
__________________
Hierarchy of Subaru:
Brat > Coupes > Wagons > Sedans > Baja
(Click to see mine!)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Judge's Avatar
Judge Judge is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,118
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Heep who?


j/k, this is robbie, i had an identity crisis, im Judge now
welcome back.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-06-2002, 07:01 PM
1989 DX R's Avatar
1989 DX R 1989 DX R is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 1989 DX R
Good job Taranaki, you made 1000 posts!

Oh yeah, welcome back Heap!

errr Heep...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-06-2002, 07:09 PM
MBTN's Avatar
MBTN MBTN is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,707
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to MBTN
Who's heep?
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts