|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Honda CBR
hey guys, I did this drawing about a month ago and just got it scanned. It is an early 90's (I think) CBR. I found it fairly difficult to get the perportions correct on the bike, thus takin longer than I expected to draw it, you'll probably notice the wheels are off abit, This is because Ive only recently started drawing and have not developed the fine skill of drawing wheels, anyways please tell me what you think of the bike..
thanks guys, Paul. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
** Please note it may look a little out of perportion do to sizing it in paint
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda CBR
i like it alot although it looks as though the front wheel is a bit off..but maybe its just turned
__________________
Zach |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Honda CBR
yeah, the wheels are like that in the picture I was using
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome Stuff!
__________________
![]()
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda CBR
the front wheel seems really small...and also, the angle of the top of the seat doesnt match the rest of the bike...but thats a great drawing nevertheless!
__________________
MAKE ART, NOT WAR |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda CBR
That is pretty on point, there are a couple of imperfections (seat, wheels), not too crazy about the color though.
__________________
yes, I am a newbie now let the flames begin |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like it. post the original pic you used
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda CBR
that happens to be a 94-95 CBR and where is the kickstand... I mean if it's a magical floating bike or something cool..... just thought i'd point that out though
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Honda CBR
good point. the seat could use sum shading 2
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|