-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-11-2004, 06:30 PM
kwik 73 kwik 73 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking New (old) guy

Hello everyone.
I'm an old car buff and I'm looking for a different car to drive back & forth to work to get some better gas mileage. I've had a few Cavaliers, but I'm looking for something a little bigger - that's when I ran across the Lumina. I'm a faithful Chevy man and I'de like to find a 91 - 94 Lumina Z34.
If anyone knows of one for sale in the midwest area (I'm near St. Louis) plz notify me at [email protected].

I'm willing to travel for the right car at the right price.

thanx!

kwik 73
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New forum guy/CTS exhaust tips Dabeenk CTS and CTS-V 3 02-23-2005 03:39 PM
new crx guy B-boy D Introductions 1 06-23-2004 06:04 AM
New Eclipse Guy 02EclipseGTTuner Introductions 3 04-03-2004 09:39 PM
new dodge guy charger490 Introductions 0 03-27-2004 05:10 PM
New Old Guy!! C5GUY Introductions 3 03-17-2004 04:19 PM

 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts