|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Help finding these parts...
All these parts are for a 96 camaro 3.8v6
1. Performance chip of some kind 2. Bigger throttle body 3. aftermarket MAF sensor 4. Pulley kit 5. Headers other than Pacesetter and RK Sport I think that about covers everything that i want but i cant find. Maybe some of yall will know where i can find this stuff for my car. Thanks. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help finding these parts...
Jegs.com
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know where to look to find all of the stuff but the problem is i cant find anyone who has them or makes them. I have been to Jegs, 3 other sites, and 4 sites just for v6 camaros. I just dont get why nobody makes that stuff for my car. It sucks.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help finding these parts...
Its because most people that are interested in modding buy a V8
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Help finding these parts...
Advanced Auto Parts, Ebay.....theres lots of places
__________________
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|