-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical > Forced Induction
Register FAQ Community
Forced Induction Discuss topics relating to turbochargers, superchargers, and nitrous oxide systems.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-07-2004, 09:28 PM
99IntegraGSR 99IntegraGSR is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I want turbo parts.

I need to find some deals on some parts if I'm going to be able to put a turbo on my car. I'd be willing to buy used pieces such as downpipe, intercooler, bov, wastegate so if anybody has any to sell, let me know. Other than that, where can I find a good deal on a Rev Hard or Max Rev manifold, or any other that will allow me to keep a/c.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to turbo a 96 Eclipse 2.0 non turbo donidavis Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain 7 12-02-2010 08:23 AM
Wanted Finding the right car parts painkilleryusuf Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange 1 03-22-2010 01:54 AM
Ecotec Turbo Part out, brand new Ecotec Forged internal Part out, and few misc. parts Lefix Classifieds 37 04-22-2008 01:51 AM
I have a Nissan 200 Se-R 2.0 that i want to part out, or sell for parts. Draco86 General Discussion 1 04-28-2006 03:24 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical > Forced Induction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts