|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
what engine?
what engine is in a 92 civic hatch dx? thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: what engine?
D15B7 1.5l Non-VTEC 92 HP and absolutely no torque
__________________
![]() Empty Pockets Racing Member #1 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: what engine?
Quote:
How does it move then? I thought it had 102 HP
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: what engine?
Quote:
__________________
![]() 2003 Honda Civic LX Mods: Bone Stock
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: what engine?
Quote:
I know he was joking. Hmm, I thought it had 102 HP and 92 TORQUES, lol, or something like that. I have a d15B7 with minor mods (intake, header, exhaust) and I beat my friends 140 hp Mazda Protege 5 from a stop positon by about 2 car lenghts before we even get up to 60. And his car supposedly goes from 0 to 60 in 8.5 sec. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: what engine?
The 6th gen DX had 102hp I believe.
The MP5 is a freaking wagon lol, quite a bit of weight difference there
__________________
![]() Empty Pockets Racing Member #1 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|