-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-26-2004, 09:44 PM
eclipespyder eclipespyder is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
help!

I am thinking of getting a 1995 eclipes, but i was wondering what parts i should get for it. I want the base color black but no ricy stuff u ricers out there. I am going to race but only on auto cross. i am 14 and saving up for parts of my car. I need help!!! Thanks...

-eclipespyder
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2004, 09:56 PM
95eclipse-gsx 95eclipse-gsx is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: help!

www.dsmtuner.com

go there and click on tunning guide... and choose ur car there u can find the steps.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts