|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
center console/ third seat
I have a center console in my reg. cab and am looking for a middle seat with the fold-down back as a console. If anyone wants to trade or has any ideas on where I can get one, any help would be great. thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
What year do you have, and whats the interior color?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, what color, what shape is your console in? I have the dark gray interior, and want a console.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's a '99, dark charcoal. I am a single guy, so it seems to stay very clean, I am pretty picky about my things, and it's in excellent condition.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|