-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Suspension
Register FAQ Community
Suspension setups, shocks, springs, tires, handling.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-27-2001, 08:34 PM
InfinAge InfinAge is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey all, I'm new to this forum thing. I have a 99, P11. Does anybody know where I could get some aftermarket struts, I have Eibach springs already. I live in the Bay Area Cali. and I've called some places for some Koni's but it seems that they are not out yet. Is this true? What other options are there.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2001, 12:45 AM
b-b00gie's Avatar
b-b00gie b-b00gie is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,074
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
call DigitalRacer... (909) 469-6987 ask for Luke
he's a great guy and fellow board member!!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2001, 06:44 AM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Have a look though all the threads about your question in the suspension threads, there is plenty of helpful info in there to help you out.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2001, 06:02 PM
InfinAge InfinAge is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey thanks for your help, but the reason I posted this message was because I'm a little confused about what to get. I hear that Koni's aren't avail. and KYB isn't avail. here either. GAB's are too much and I dont' think I'll be getting the tein's either. Thanks for the help though. I'll call digitalracer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2001, 10:53 AM
Nismoboy1's Avatar
Nismoboy1 Nismoboy1 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 628
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
Check www.velocityresources.com also. they can get you the Koni's. good luck.
__________________
John H.
2001 Infiniti G20t - Aspen White Pearl

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1999 Cadillac Seville air suspension system is not working, can I change to regular shocks? StanleyLowes Seville 3 02-12-2011 09:54 AM
HOTCHKIS new suspension and Energy Suspension parts for sale ALL NEW IN BOXES!!! Mackzero El Camino 1 01-25-2004 02:58 PM
TRADE!!! H&R/KYB AGX suspension combo for stock suspension ty423 Classifieds 14 02-14-2002 11:44 AM
Suspension problems... body rot? & air bag suspension... PLEASE ASAP! sparq Engineering/ Technical 4 12-06-2001 01:20 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Suspension


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts