|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey guys,
Very eventfull night here...got word the TTcab was being delievered...ok great, car is awesome...not 5 mins later we get a call that says the gallardo will be here in 15mins!!!! Well enough story, here are some pics of both cars and a video of the gallardo with the aftermarket exhaust (still not sure which one yet). Gallardo Gallery Gallardo Video Evan
__________________
2002 FVD Modified 996 Turbo (Mine) 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo (Dads) 2004 Porsche 996 Turbo Cab. (Step-moms) My Home Page Last edited by AMG ETR; 02-24-2004 at 08:28 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice!
By the way, Evan, can you tell me what the mileage was on the Gallardo when it came off the truck? And don't forget about the aftermarket exaust. Thanks |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
Quote:
__________________
2002 FVD Modified 996 Turbo (Mine) 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo (Dads) 2004 Porsche 996 Turbo Cab. (Step-moms) My Home Page |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
please post more pics if possible
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
HAHAHAH that's a porche boxter, not a lambo!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
OK well im gunna call BS on this one. I want to see pics of all these cars together, same state license plates, with you in the pic.
Cause from the post above it sounds like you are full of it. You are saying your fahter owns a Gallardo but the post aboue says its a Boxter. O and by the way the links dont work.
__________________
![]() Dont drive faster than your angels can fly |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Davo,
I hate to ask you this, where do you see a boxter? Am I missing something here, I see three jpegs, the first one with a new turbo convertible with a yellow 996 turbo frontal view and the second one is the same two cars rear end view and the third of the turbo convertible's interior. By the way, FDTT, all the links work and the video shows the Gallardo coming off the truck and a short test drive. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
oh yeah, the front looked like a boxter, i didn't pay much attention to the ass end.
my bad, but i'm still right about it being a porsche. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
Ok time to eat my words, my bad. When i looked none of the pics worked, and i got error messages for the links.
But id still like pics of all of them together. Its a hard one to beleave that you have over 1 mill in your garage.
__________________
![]() Dont drive faster than your angels can fly |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Evan,
thanks for the information on the mileage, I'm more relaxed now, the car that we're taking delivery has 80 some miles on it. I was worried that it was too much for delivery mileage. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some people have all the luck, my father has the Gallardo and the Cayenne Turbo and my mother drives a Jag S-type while I work in a Asian country where the import duty is 220% and I can only afford to use my Toyota as a transport device.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
Quote:
Thanks for the pics and vid Evan. They seem pretty real. But with as many posers there have been, I'd like to see some more proof.
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
First of all, sorry it was confusing that I posted the TTcab in the first post instead of the lambo. I did this because I had a gallery made for the lambo not the TTcab which is why I just put a link to it. What the hell are ya callin a boxter? The turbo cab looks nothing like a boxter (different front, side, rear, engine, etc...). Now not that I have anything to prove to you guys, I will do it because I understand where you are coming from...if this isn't enough I don't know what is...unfortunatly my car is at the body shop having my front bumper repainted or I would include that too.....
Regards, Evan PS-Took new photos of the cars in day light over the weekend: Turbo Conv. Gallery Gallardo Gallery PPS-I had to take the video link down as I have exceeded my bandwidth...sorry...
__________________
2002 FVD Modified 996 Turbo (Mine) 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo (Dads) 2004 Porsche 996 Turbo Cab. (Step-moms) My Home Page |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
hey, nice car!!
i'm sorry i doubted you! get some pics from inside for us! and sorry i called it a boxter, really i am...my bad! hehe so, how does it feel to own such great cars? |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Gallardo is HERE!!!!!
why do you guys have to doubt what people have?
btw, nice toys Evan! |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|