|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Someone help me decide.....
http://198.144.2.125/Siege/Blueprints.htm
Which seige weapon should I make? The Onager is looking good right now, but a Trebauet flicks my switch too. Like this Trebauet http://www.io.com/~beckerdo/other/trebuchet.html I can take it to work! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
I say, go for the ballista!
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
I say ballista or Onager
__________________
![]() Name: Andy "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
*Trebuchet! TREBUCHET!
(But my vote goes to the mangonel, I'm gonna build a trebuchet )
__________________
![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
The ballistica looks a bit too complicated for me.
I might build the little Trebeuet and if it works mulitply the recipe by 4x. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
I like the trebuchet.
btw, why are you doing this, just for fun?
__________________
Mike Mikhalev "God gave me a brain and a penis, but he didn't give me enough blood to work both at the same time." -BDB |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
Yeah, and I like destruction.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
What are you going to destroy with it? You should light flaming bags of poop and shoot 'em at your neighbors' houses from your backyard.
__________________
Mike Mikhalev "God gave me a brain and a penis, but he didn't give me enough blood to work both at the same time." -BDB |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
Thats a bloody good idea actually.....
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
or use it to catapult Toskin into Cook Strait....
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
Will you help? We can get all the AF Kiwis together and make it an offical AF event!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
Not if I build one first, fuckers!
__________________
![]() |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
and so began the AF arms race....
![]() Maybe the mods could build one big enough to hurl all the postwhores into another forum..... |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Someone help me decide.....
Quote:
Hey, you got your name fixed! Yay!
__________________
For once, just once, stfu and let everyone enjoy the thread. Thank you. -crazayjay |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Someone help me decide.....
Link = Broken.
__________________
My dream, feel free to donate some money to help
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|