|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a 2002 sentra GXE w/ 5-speed manual. This car is a blast to drive but I fear it needs more get up and go.
I amconsidering an SR20DET conversion, what kind of expenses would I be looking at to get this sucker in there? ignoring labor costs of course Thanks Nissan Community |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: QG18DE woes
hmm..you migth want to trynissanforums.com ,they have the answer. just a guess, you might be lookin at somewhere around $2500-$3000, not really sure on b15's
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: QG18DE woes
you can email travis at http://www.fi-r.com/ or do some searching on www.sr20forum.com
either one should be able to answer all your questions
__________________
'01 Black Sentra SE Weapon-R intake, HS header, HKS catback, ES motor mounts, B&M short shifter, Tein coilovers Alpine 9835, Adire Koda 6.1, Adire Brahma 15, Arc 2100cxl, Linear Power 2.2hv, Cadence ZRS-8 '05 Silver WRX STi Injen SES Downpipe, HKS Carbon-Ti catback, Cobb Stage 2 Tune, TiC Super Shifter, TiC Klunk Killer, Tein springs, Nitto NT555R Drag Radials |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks fellas
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|