-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-27-2004, 10:10 PM
danforth45's Avatar
danforth45 danforth45 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question wheel offset?

Does anyone know what the factory wheel offset is for a 97 rodeo with allow wheels? or maybe a website that would have that info.
thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2005, 08:54 PM
I-HATE-CHEVY I-HATE-CHEVY is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to I-HATE-CHEVY Send a message via Yahoo to I-HATE-CHEVY
Re: wheel offset?

Did you ever get a response? I have the same question.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2005, 09:16 PM
I-HATE-CHEVY I-HATE-CHEVY is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to I-HATE-CHEVY Send a message via Yahoo to I-HATE-CHEVY
About the offset

I was able to find this.

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse...._Reference.cfm
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wheel width/offset help Rooster32 Interior | Exterior | Appearance 0 04-05-2010 10:45 PM
Wheel Offset, wheel other as4z Tires and Wheels 1 01-11-2006 01:06 PM
wheel offset j.fuggi '92-'95 Civic | EL | Civic Hybrid | Civic GX NGV 2 12-11-2001 01:20 PM
Wheel offsets for SSR GT3's DakaDan Tires and Wheels 5 10-08-2001 09:49 AM
wheel offset please?? dbsborg Suspension 1 09-13-2001 03:22 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Isuzu > Rodeo | Passport | MU


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts