|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
best lookin gen
I just want to know what all u peeps think is the best looking gen of luds personally I think its the 4th. Let me know what you think and no flameing please
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best lookin gen
The 4th hands down. Of course im biased because i have a prelude si
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another vote for fourth. I don't like the boxy look of the 5th. Too outdated. I guess I'm also biased, I have a 93 Si.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best lookin gen
yea i think im abit biased also i have a 92 but I agree with aceshigh 5th are to boxy but I still like em'
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh. I don't hate them, I just like my 4th gen more :-D.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best lookin gen
i didnt think you hated em i was just sayin i like but not as much as the sexy 4th gens
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best lookin gen
94preludesi are u in the little rock area by any chance i was just woundering because of the arimport link
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best lookin gen
I live in fayetteville. Thats not too far from Little rock though...
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
The 5th gen might be a little boxy, but it sure looks classy and sexy. I'm voting for the 5th gen.
__________________
************************ 2001 Honda Prelude SH DC Header 3" Intake with K&N GReddy Exhaust Unorthodox Racing Pullies JET enhanced ECU 10.3 OBX Plug Wires |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: best lookin gen
5th gen, cause babys got back!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the ass of the 5th gen and the front of the 4th gen
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best lookin gen
1991 SR or Si 3rd gen by far. It is what Honda took all the q's off of for the 4th and 5th(perticularly the fifth).
It is the most fun to drive. I have driven all gens of ludes an the b21a1 engine is great. Good potential.Great looks, cheap mods. =best lude
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was hoping someone would say something other than 4 and 5. Thanks!
I had an 87 accord as my first car, the design is very similar to the 2nd and 3rd gen lude. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best lookin gen
Good to see a 3rd gen lover. It was my first car and i still have it. She is the best car i have owned, just cause she has never borken down on me. Looks great, is a bunch of fun to drive. Great car. 5th gens are to heavy and i see to many girls driving them. Not really a sports car anymore to me. The 4th gen is nice, but it is also heavy and dosent handle that great. But hey thats just what i have experanced.
O and if you just want a car to beat around get a 1st gen lude. LOL. I love those things, slow as fuk but hella fun and hard to kill. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: best lookin gen
i like both of them... had 4th gen before i got the 5th gen.. 4th gen didn't give me any problems at all... even at 195k, it runs almost perfect... the only thing w/ 5th gen is the transmission problem (if it's ss not 5spd).. had to let go of my 5th gen like a few weeks ago cuz i was afraid that the transmission might fail (even though there were no signs or problems.. i was just paranoid i guess).. but overall, i like 5th gen better.
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|