|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Trunk sealing
I have 2 questions...For starters, in my 95 Thunderbird, I just installed 2 12'' RF Punch Z subs (ported) and the RF 201s 600W amp. This is just a small system, but I think it should work for now. Does this usually put out a decent sound for us "rookies"?
Question 2-After the installation, I have a very annoying rattle from the trunk (which I knew would happen) and need a cheap way of solving this problem for now. I fixed the license plate rattle, but my trunk just won't seal enough to stay tight. If there is any way of not spending money to do this in some way, it would help out a lot...my funds are low these days. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Trunk sealing
goto a local custom shop
some will insulate your trunk cheaper then bestbuy or circuitcity....or you can alwayz buy the sound deaden material and do it yourself its not that hard and for your rookies question...... you tell me.... you the driver....does it suit you? if not, or if it does, then you just answered your OWN question |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trunk sealing
Edead, should work well, www.edesignaudio.com
__________________
www.cloudcity.deviantart.com |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|