-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Wrangler
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2004, 08:42 PM
redmustang redmustang is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question corvette motor in 93 wrangler?

I have a 93 wrangler that currently houses a 4.0. I know a dealer that swears that a corvette motor can be put in this jeep. Has anyone ever heard of this? Should I even attempt???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2004, 09:06 PM
windywinters windywinters is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Novak conversions ( www.novak-adapt.com ) has everything you need to do a small block chevy swap. They even show pictures of an actual installation. It won't be cheap by any means but it's not that diificult.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-27-2004, 05:14 PM
John-the-Limey John-the-Limey is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: corvette motor in 93 wrangler?

Been there, done that. Took me 2 years!
Then I found out that Advance Adapters sells the motor with a 5 wire hookup. I connected over 500 wires from the donor car!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2004, 06:03 PM
actionpaintball actionpaintball is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: corvette motor in 93 wrangler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-the-Limey
Been there, done that. Took me 2 years!
Then I found out that Advance Adapters sells the motor with a 5 wire hookup. I connected over 500 wires from the donor car!
www.jeepaintball.homestead.com

I have one in my cj7-350 fuel injected-be prepaired to swap trannies and rear end...mine will stand up at a stop light
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: **$30 Shipped** 1995 Eclipse Turbo Automatic Transmission Motor Mount thakid22 Classifieds 0 12-17-2010 05:32 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Wrangler


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts