|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
whistling intake?
ugh i know everyone's fed up bout intake questions..but does anyone know why my intake is making a whistling noise?..or is this normal?..
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: whistling intake?
Quote:
I only say it like this since you stated you already know people are fed up with this kind of question. Do a search, there's tons of info on this.
__________________
Silver '00 Civic EJ6 Coupe PureHonda original member since Feb. 2000 D-series revolution For pics of my baby, click here! All rights reserved... All BITERS served! "The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket." i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift hessemer69 on AIM |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
because it's sucking more air
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: whistling intake?
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: whistling intake?
I guess it's your first on a Honda? I don't think it's a stupid question to be asked. I almost wondered the same thing when I put my first intake on, but just assumed that it was a normal sound.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Getting a whistling noise from a car whenever an intake is installed is normal.
lol, i woulda thought that whistling sound from the new intake is a benefit not a problem. I've seen a 2003 civic type r with a custom intake and there ain't nothing sweeter than the sound of that intake sucking in air, especially when he shifts gears.
__________________
93 camaro Z28 R.I.P. From this......................to this and this ![]() check it out at my website "Pain heals, chicks dig scars but glory is forever !" |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|