|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need Contacts to USA
Hi Boyz n Girlz.
I am 20 Years old and from Berlin ( Germany ) In germany the Carparts are very expensive. Therefore I look for nice people, which can procure me the parts if I needs they ! I drive a 93 honda civic hb |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi is nobody here who can help me ????
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
what parts do you need and how much are you willing to pay? Im sure someone could buy your parts with your money and ship them to you..
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|