-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Eastern US
Register FAQ Community
Eastern US New York, New Jersey, Georgia and other Eastern US states.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-19-2001, 09:24 PM
J SPEC SilEighty's Avatar
J SPEC SilEighty J SPEC SilEighty is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 5,066
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
Attn Va Beach Peeps

I was just looking thorugh the december issue of Import Tuner and I saw an add for the Import Xpression Showcase Tour 2002. I was reading the list of their 6 destinations and their 2nd stop is here in VA BEACH! I'm excited because I've never been to a car show and I've never really heard of a big show like that coming here to va beach. It's going to be in May 2002. They don't list the exact date yet.

Here's the full list :

1. April - New York
2. May - Virginia Beach
3. July - Boston
4. September - D.C.
5. November - Toronto Canada
6. December - South Beach Florida

I can't wait for it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2001, 11:13 PM
Whtehnda93DXSdn Whtehnda93DXSdn is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Whtehnda93DXSdn
I saw that as well and I look forward to trying to make that Event. I hope to maybe meet some AF people there....


:frog:
__________________
another good honda site:
www.civicland.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2001, 12:38 AM
Xplocivic's Avatar
Xplocivic Xplocivic is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,589
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Xplocivic
I'll be there. I love it! Right in my back yard! WooHoo!
__________________
Boosted Civic, 211hp on stock D16z6
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2001, 01:05 AM
AccrdRcr94 AccrdRcr94 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Whtehnda93DXSdn
I saw that as well and I look forward to trying to make that Event. I hope to maybe meet some AF people there....


:frog:
Arent the DC and Richmond shows closer to you then all the way down there in VA Beach??
__________________


D.C Import Culture

Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Attn honda peeps Yamahapower General Discussion 1 01-20-2005 03:45 AM
helped scammed! Long Beach peeps ScottFern California 7 04-08-2003 11:57 AM
Attn Aussie Peeps! Worshp Asia/Pacific 16 11-04-2002 01:59 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Locations (USA, Canada, Asia, etc...) > Eastern US


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts