-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Suspension
Register FAQ Community
Suspension setups, shocks, springs, tires, handling.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-16-2001, 02:35 PM
GtRider GtRider is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to GtRider
Does anyone know where i can order some lowering springs for a 1994 g20t (for cheap) in the states????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2001, 05:38 PM
primera man's Avatar
primera man primera man is offline
"P-Man"
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,179
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to primera man
Look though some of the other threads,"Suspension Questions for P11" that may be able to help you out a bit.
Buying cheap may not be your best option though, as you only get want you pay for and may not be what you want.
Look at getting a good brand of spring....Eibach etc.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2001, 06:00 PM
kris's Avatar
kris kris is offline
Off playing with fire.
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 10,371
Thanks: 22
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
I believe Intrax sells the cheapest. But I heard they drop your car lower than any others, and may be a little bouncier than the others. Then there is always the rice way to do it, and hack your springs.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-25-2001, 09:11 AM
Nismoboy1's Avatar
Nismoboy1 Nismoboy1 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 628
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
I know HKS and Intrax makes springs for your 94 G20t. HKS will drop you about 1.25" and Intrax will drop you about 1.75". HKS is of higher quality and maybe a better ride than the Intrax. Intrax is lower, cheaper but possibly more bouncier especially with stock shocks. I recommend getting aftermarket shocks at the same time with either spring, KYB AGX's are probably your best bet.

You can get both springs at www.nopionline.com
and the shocks can be had for cheaper at www.tirerack.com Good luck
__________________
John H.
2001 Infiniti G20t - Aspen White Pearl

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-04-2001, 06:39 PM
ishydaflip ishydaflip is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ishydaflip
I have INTRAX springs

I have a set of INTRAX springs which lower my 1991 Infiniti G20 about 1.75 inches. I drive in NYC which has many potholes, but I never bottom out like people may think. I am happy with these springs, but can be a little bouncy at times especially sitting in the front. They get rid of the ugly gap bet. the fender and rims perfectly. I had the EIBACH ones before these, but it didn't even look like I lowered the car. :licker:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2001, 07:16 AM
poppy_morenito's Avatar
poppy_morenito poppy_morenito is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 719
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to poppy_morenito Send a message via Yahoo to poppy_morenito
Did you get new shocks with the Intrax or are you on stock ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2001, 08:05 AM
zykotik zykotik is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 367
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to zykotik Send a message via AIM to zykotik Send a message via Yahoo to zykotik
Quote:
Originally posted by GtRider
Does anyone know where i can order some lowering springs for a 1994 g20t (for cheap) in the states????

www.digitalracer.com
__________________
-Objects in mirror are losing-
www.npclub.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2001, 12:37 PM
ishydaflip ishydaflip is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ishydaflip
I am using my stock shocks w/ those Intrax springs
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-18-2001, 07:34 AM
poppy_morenito's Avatar
poppy_morenito poppy_morenito is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 719
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to poppy_morenito Send a message via Yahoo to poppy_morenito
Re: I have INTRAX springs

Quote:
Originally posted by ishydaflip
I have a set of INTRAX springs which lower my 1991 Infiniti G20 about 1.75 inches. I drive in NYC which has many potholes, but I never bottom out like people may think. I am happy with these springs, but can be a little bouncy at times especially sitting in the front. . :licker:
Where else would you be sitting other than the front ? Or did you mean the front end bounces up and down some ?

I want my car to look lowered since I plan on getting 17's. What size tires are you riding ?

In NY it most be rough . I lived in Philly and never considered lowering because of the potholes ......
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Suspension


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts