|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
d16y7 d16y8
Are the TB Fuel Rail and Injector the same on the d16y7 and d16y8. I i put D16y8 intake on my y7 engine what will I have to upgrade.
if I have a AEM Fuel Rail for a y7 will if work with y8 intake and injector if I have to chg
__________________
1999 Honda Civic DX 1.6l I4 (Stock) Track Best : 17.010 at 80.822 0.070 r/t (THIS IS WITHOUT N2O THIS IS MY STOCK TIME) MODs: Real Cold Air Intake (the one that sucks air from under car) Compucar NOS hybrid wet fogger system (55 shot)
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: d16y7 d16y8
Quote:
PLZ HELP
__________________
1999 Honda Civic DX 1.6l I4 (Stock) Track Best : 17.010 at 80.822 0.070 r/t (THIS IS WITHOUT N2O THIS IS MY STOCK TIME) MODs: Real Cold Air Intake (the one that sucks air from under car) Compucar NOS hybrid wet fogger system (55 shot)
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: d16y7 d16y8
Quote:
__________________
Silver '00 Civic EJ6 Coupe PureHonda original member since Feb. 2000 D-series revolution For pics of my baby, click here! All rights reserved... All BITERS served! "The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket." i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift hessemer69 on AIM |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, I have the y8 swap and from what I remember, they are the the same from the y7 to the y8.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|