|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Integra or Civic??? help help
94 integra or 92-95 civic?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
integra
integra
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would say integra. ONly b/c I drive one and love it. Lots of people love their civics too.
But it's not for me to decide. Have you driven both? which do you like better? Which do you think looks better? More than that, what are your plans for the car? You can make any car into what you want, depending on the size of the wallet. I know that's not much help, but without more info it's hard to help you. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would buy an integra if I were you. Even if you were to get a integra ls, it would still have more horse than a civic ex. Chances are, you can find an ls integra for cheaper than a civic ex. Another reason to get an integra is that they are a lot less common, everyone and their grandmother drives a civic.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
go integra. don't forget acura is the luxury side of honda, so everything is in a higher class.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
teg.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
civic or integra? well the most reasonable answer would be to get the integra, but if you swapped a motor into the civic then i would say the civic because you can find a 92 civic dx for cheaper than you can a integra
__________________
95 integra ls kyb agx adj shocks ground control coilovers I HAVE JUST BEEN TURBOED future: str intake manifold 17" rims apex n1 exhaust body kit carbon fiber hood We need more members: www.hondachat.com |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Integra or Civic??? help help
owned a 92 civic, till it got stolen (great car)
now, ive got a 95 ls teg (even better car) |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
About two years ago, I couldnt drive stick yet...
, so my dad drove it with me in there, and one was a 95 ex coupe the other a 96 gsr coupe(both 5 speed) and we both decied the gsr was way quicker and nicer, on the way home he said it felt like it just wanted to be floored.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
well you have to remember that the integra is based on the civic and when it first came out it was basically a "suped up" civic... n thats how its been since...
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Integra or Civic??? help help
Ask in the Civic board and they'll say Civic, ask in the Integra board and they'll say Integra. You have to decide for yourself.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
well i said both the civic and the integra but stock to stock get the integra
__________________
95 integra ls kyb agx adj shocks ground control coilovers I HAVE JUST BEEN TURBOED future: str intake manifold 17" rims apex n1 exhaust body kit carbon fiber hood We need more members: www.hondachat.com |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Integra or Civic??? help help
I say the integra because the teg has more class IMO. The look of the 92-97 civic is just played out, they are a dime a dozen. I have a 91 civic and I like it but the teg is my favorite of the two :P
__________________
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Both are good cars.....I would tell you the teg if you can afford to get into it anyway you slice it though Hondas are good cars (Acura still = Honda ) The States are one of the few places where it is distinguished, Everywhere else they are ALL Hondas!
Hondas? I love Hondas! Got LOTS of them! 90 Integra LS 91 Accord LS 97 Acura TL 3.2 98 Acura NSX-T |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Integra or Civic??? help help
Quote:
I agree about the integra they are a lot better than civics. But you are not telling the truth about something. My grandmother drives a pt cruiser!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|