|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
B 20 Block needed
Hey, i have 91 CRX and i'm looking for a B20 block to put in it with a B16 Head. I've had no problem finding the head, but the block is another story. If anyone has or knows of a somewhere that i can get a used B20 block with under 100k on it for a decent price, please either respond or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for the help.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Teh Ebay!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: B 20 Block needed
where do you live?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I live in New Orleans, LA. and the cheaper the block the better.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: B 20 Block needed
I saw one on www.thepartstrader.com the other day, but I don't remember what state or what price. I do know that it was a bare block only, no pistons or rods, but I think it had a crank and bearings. Just do the advanced search.
__________________
Remember: You can't spell Crap without APC! Classic SE-R GTi-R turbo setup 3" DP U12 modified ECU Hyperco GenII suspension Progress sway SAFC etc. etc. |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|