|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
New Ferrari?
They're calling it the Aurea for the time being. From the incredibly small amount I've been able to find on it, it might be the replacement for the 360. I haven't been able to find any specs on it though. I think the body is more suited for a second generation Enzo then for a replacement for the 360. Not bad though. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Ferrari?
nice find
__________________
The name's Adrian 1990 Civic HB Si - 265.7whp/223tq @9.2psi. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 296.3whp/230tq @1bar. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock 2011 CR-Z - Stock |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it looks more like a successor to the Enzo. The body design is extremely radical to replace the 360, IMO.
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Ferrari?
Quote:
__________________
My dream, feel free to donate some money to help
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a study project from the University of Florance in cooperation with Ferrari. I made some post about it on my Ferrari weblog, including one with a link to their site...with much more info about the Aurea!!
ForzaRossa.nl link to Aurea 1 ForzaRossa.nl link to Aurea 2
__________________
<< ForzaRossa.nl >> |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|