|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
| View Poll Results: whats ur favorite stock rims | |||
| 00 si wheels "15 in |
|
8 | 40.00% |
| 00 gsr wheels "15 in |
|
4 | 20.00% |
| 99 ls wheels "15 in |
|
3 | 15.00% |
| civic hf wheels "14 in. |
|
0 | 0% |
| del sol "14 in |
|
0 | 0% |
| crx/civic si "14 in |
|
4 | 20.00% |
| just plain stock steelies "13, "14, "15 in |
|
1 | 5.00% |
| Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
favorite wheels
i just got rid of my "17 's and got some "15 in. gsr 5 stars last night and i really dont think im going to go back to "17's anymore. what type of style do u guys prefer on ur whip?
roll stock all day everyday.
__________________
Y LOOK FAST WHEN YOUR NOT?????????
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Y LOOK FAST WHEN YOUR NOT?????????
Last edited by 4g4d_getone; 12-03-2003 at 08:49 AM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got '00 Si wheels on my car right now & I like 'em. The 5-spoke GSR wheels are cool too... From a distance they look like Racing Hart C-5's.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have the GSR 5 spoke wheels from a 95 teg and love the way they looked on my sedan....need money for new tires so i can put them back on
__________________
I'm Jordan My car is the ugliest one on this board |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Arent there any stock honda rims that look like the LS rims? Personally, even though acura/honda are one in the same, Acura symbol on my rims would look kinda outta place i guess.
__________________
91' Civic LX 4G4D May 1, 2004 9:20 PM R.I.P. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: favorite wheels
i think you can change out the caps
__________________
The Civic is gone... The Camry never ran... The Chevy is here to stay... The Ultimate Honda Engine
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: favorite wheels
I think those are pre 90 si wheels on the bottom or maybe hatch wheels cause the si wheels are saw blades.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: favorite wheels
Quote:
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: favorite wheels
Quote:
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: favorite wheels
HX rims rock.
__________________
"The nympho of info, I'm fuckin' what ya heard"
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
i bought some new tires today and it looks way better than the "17's i had on cause the "15's make it lower.
what size do u guys put on ur "15 in wheels? 205/50R15 195/50R15 205/55R15 etc........
__________________
Y LOOK FAST WHEN YOUR NOT?????????
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: favorite wheels
Quote:
NICE!
__________________
-Shawn '91 Civic DX sedan DOHC ZC, I,H,E, urethane bushings and mount inserts, rock chipped hood, some rust, stock steelies, nice comfy Integra seats, and the A/C works! What else could you want from an 18 year old car with 241,000 miles? Working on getting the Si tranny in now
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a fan of the LS wheels.
__________________
Peace, love, and premium octane. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
i prefer the 16" SE-R rims on car......but then I drive a sentra now. As for the civic, I really like how the hf and 99-00 Si rims look
and you stole my avatar
__________________
![]() Empty Pockets Racing Member #1 |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I stole your avatar?
__________________
Peace, love, and premium octane. |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|