-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > M3
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-14-2001, 12:07 AM
VW_Redliner's Avatar
VW_Redliner VW_Redliner is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 169
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VW_Redliner
Question Heard of the Alphina?

Hey has anyone seen the M3 Alphina? It's pretty nice. Decked out interior and a V6. Pretty Phatty if you ask me. I don't got a pic maybe I'll find one soon!!!
__________________
Take it from me....GO GERMAN!!!!
BMW, VW, Benz, Porshe and Audi!!
But not Honda please!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2001, 07:08 AM
EdgarFan659 EdgarFan659 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think it's a V8, not a V6. Anyway, here's a pic that I found.

http://www.mnxnet.com/photoroom/moto...star_v8_01.jpg

It's so shiny.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2001, 11:09 AM
328isRob 328isRob is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 328isRob
Please post pics... I couldn't find any of the M3 on the Alpina site... http://www.alpina.de/english/automobiles/index_e.htm
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2001, 01:12 PM
EdgarFan659 EdgarFan659 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by EdgarFan659
I think it's a V8, not a V6. Anyway, here's a pic that I found.

http://www.mnxnet.com/photoroom/moto...star_v8_01.jpg

It's so shiny.

Opps... that's the modified Z8. My bad. I'll keep looking for a pic of the M3.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2001, 01:53 PM
VW_Redliner's Avatar
VW_Redliner VW_Redliner is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 169
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VW_Redliner
That alphina is brand new. It's different from the M3 style I saw before. Oh well. This is a 2001 right. It's so nice. I would love to be able to afford that car. It's beautiful. Thanks for postin on this.
__________________
Take it from me....GO GERMAN!!!!
BMW, VW, Benz, Porshe and Audi!!
But not Honda please!!!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > M3


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts