|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Budget/Custom Motor Mounts
i saw this link:
http://importnut.net/motormount.htm would this be a good thing to do, would it be about as effecient as poly-mounts?
__________________
The Civic is gone... The Camry never ran... The Chevy is here to stay... The Ultimate Honda Engine
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
:thumbsup
it will be rock solid.. very stiff. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yap.
I really don't see why someone would want poly mounts with a stock motor though!? ![]() The benefits you're going to see and feel from getting them would barley outweigh the pain in the ass it is to have poly mounts. Its seriously the only downfall of my B16, I fuggin HATE the vibration in the interior cabin. You get used to it, but its not a good thing to have to get used to.
__________________
"The nympho of info, I'm fuckin' what ya heard"
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like that feeling
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Budget/Custom Motor Mounts
ok what about just doing the two side mounts, would that make the vibrations still as bad? or just the front and rear? i don't know which would be the best to do if any
__________________
The Civic is gone... The Camry never ran... The Chevy is here to stay... The Ultimate Honda Engine
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Prothane motor mount insert kit from lightningmotorsports.com was only $26.08 (and shipping wasnt bad). I figured I didnt want any downtime with my car.... these slide right into the mounts and make it rock hard. As for performance... my ZC comes tomorow, so I'll let you know sometime this weekend.
__________________
DOHC ZC 89 DX HATCH |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|