-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-09-2001, 11:58 PM
Kid Dreams Kid Dreams is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cts?

I saw the NEW CTS the other day in an AppleBees Parking lot, i must say it looks SWEEEEEEEEEEET! I was reading they are going to go for low to high 30k range...with the revamped 3.8 that was in the Catera that will put out 220 hp...BYE CATERA, gosh i hated that car!
__________________
++So I'll see you in my Dreams?++

Rockell- In a Dream
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2001, 02:31 PM
Hudson Hudson is offline
Old Mod
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,525
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Catera and the CTS have different versions of the 3.0L V6, not 3.8L.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2001, 04:00 PM
Kid Dreams Kid Dreams is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ah, i apologize, i thought that they had a 3.8...but on second inspection of my popular mechanics magazine, it says that they are beefing up the displacement to 3.2 liters, WOOHOO!
__________________
++So I'll see you in my Dreams?++

Rockell- In a Dream
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2001, 10:41 PM
2001 AE's Avatar
2001 AE 2001 AE is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 511
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I saw one from Michigan(test car) today also!

It looked far better in person than it does in the mags. It actually looks like it will sell well if the car has a quality build and good content. I'm really proud of Cadillac and the direction they are heading in. Who says the US can't compete in the world auto market
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2002, 07:05 PM
Euro19's Avatar
Euro19 Euro19 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 583
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via ICQ to Euro19 Send a message via AIM to Euro19 Send a message via Yahoo to Euro19
Actually the CTS will progresively replace the Seville because its marketed to compit with BMW 5 series and MB E-Class (etc), so we should have the silly Catera around for a while! (even though I have never seen one on the road, do they sell at all in US? Here what I see its his twin Opel Omega)
__________________



why is everybody talking all this stuff about me, why donīt just they let me live?



- Daewoo


The Best SUV itīs korean!

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-10-2002, 10:40 PM
CopperHed210 CopperHed210 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to CopperHed210
I dont see how CTS can replace the Seville.The Seville competes with Europe's and Germany's TOP luxury cars such as Bently,Rolls Royce and Mercades Benz,so I read.If GM replaces Seville with CTS there crazy.Not that CTS is not,but Seville is a lot nicer and better.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts