|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
what do u guys think of...
the buddy club kit?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It looks cool on some cars. It kind of looks like a fish from the front
![]() How do you put a pic in the forum? I tried it....oh well...here's what I mean... http://www.globalnetdealer.com/image...9800-front.jpg
__________________
Lady PH member since June 2000 Proud Member AF Cali Crew -- Nor Cal Chapter |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it looks so sweet on some cars, but it doesn't fit some at all. So you have to specify what type of car its going on.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i dont like it, but alot of people on here do, i prefer more agressive kits.
to put an image into a forum [img]the link[*/img*] without putting in the asteriks
__________________
Name: Scott Stable Of Cars I have Owned: 1991 Honda CRX 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2003 Honda Accord 1998 Chrysler Concorde 2007 Honda Civic 1997 Toyota Camry 1995 Saturn SC2 1996 Ford Taurus 1991 GMC Sierra 2002 Daewoo Leganza 1999 Dodge Ram 2007 Honda CR-V 2003 BMW 325i |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Oh, and the women factor.
__________________
------------ ------ - ------ ------------ ------------------ ------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------------> [email protected] Check out my huge civic gallery at http://matc_civic.tripod.com And hopefully, another one when I get more time. PureHONDA.com vetern since January 2000 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
oooo
its for my 93 civic hb what you think now?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love it .. that was the kit I was going to get instead of my Black Widow but I heard that you need to remove the front reinforcement bar to fit the front bumper ...
__________________
88 Honda CRX Si - B16 90 Honda CRX Si - B20VTEC |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think I've seen that before, but I think that would look sweet.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
it looks good on cars with turbo.. nice big spot for an intercooler :smoka:
__________________
'96 Civic Ex Coupe "there's nothing like a little variable valve timing to get people talking..." ~Honda Commercial ![]() Original PH member since Nov. 2000 |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
i like the xenon kit. it's not to flashy. looks almost stock
__________________
hope you brought your wood screws, cause i'm gonna blow your doors completly off ------------------------ 1998 honda civic ex black aem cai 2 12 inch mtx 6000's alpine 4 channel amp mtx mono amp infinity 6.5's fronts infinity 6x9's rears alpine cda 7875 hu all monster cable del sol rims's blue neons viper 550 esp alarm w/ remote start |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sick as hell of this kit!!!!!!!! The only way I'll give props to a car with this kit is if its authentic. Sorry.
__________________
"Take your time, do it right, and NEVER settle for less." "The only stupid question, is the question not asked." |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
often imitated but never duplicated |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
I love the buddy club,i just got it on my Del Sol. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|