|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Door handles for sale anyone??
I have a 93 SE. My door handle smapped in half on a cold morning last week. From what I understand, this is inheirently defective part.
Anyone know where to purchase these brand new -besides dealer special order? I need the drivers side. Thanks for the info in advance. [IMG]http://[/IMG] |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you call around to your local auto parts stores, some of them may have them in stock. I live in Michigan and found several have them around here, including Auto Zone and Advance Auto.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You're talking about those vertical door handles, right? My car has those, and they suck. I like the subtle look, but I've heard from many mechanics that they break easily and sometimes don't work. My passenger side has gotten bad, and my driver's side is starting to do the same thing.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Door handles for sale anyone??
My 90 LE still has the original handles, and it's been driven in the cold Illinois/Wisconsin winters it's whole life. Search on ebay. There are tons of them on there.
__________________
www.wicgp.com <- Wisconsin Grand Prix Club 1999 Black Grand Prix GT Coupe 1990 Red ASC/Mclaren Grand Prix Turbo Coupe 1990 Metallic Blue & Silver Grand Prix LE Coupe 1979 Blue Dodge Ramcharger |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|