-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Grand Cherokee | Grand Cherokee SRT8
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-24-2003, 08:13 AM
DIY Mechanic DIY Mechanic is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Resetting the Date & Time every day

I have to reset the date and time on the center console computer when I get into the Jeep. Yet the clock on the radio is okay.
This includes overnight.

Has anyone seen this problem before?
The 8-year battery is 4.5 years old.
I have not done a load test on it yet.

I thought I would ask first.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-29-2003, 06:42 AM
DIY Mechanic DIY Mechanic is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep, Battery - Got a new one

Yep, Battery - Got a new one
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Grand Cherokee | Grand Cherokee SRT8


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts