|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need Side Molding for Estate Wagon
Hi,
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I very much need replacement body side molding for a 1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon - actually, molding from any of these full-size GM Buick Estate or Chevy Caprice wagons from 91 to 96 may work. The factory wood grain molding is a thin decal that seems to peel off on many of these wagons. Any ideas where I could turn? Thanks. Michael O'Hara Mt. Pleasant, SC |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Need Side Molding for Estate Wagon
I have no idea, maybe ebay, or buicks.net. [Joke!]Other than that, a trip to lowes for some plywood and varnish might not be a bad idea! [/Joke!]
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Go to ImpallaSSforum.com and go to the wagon section. This is a HUGE problem for us wagon guys and we have yet to find a good replacement. I am in the process of buying a complete set of trim from a board member and I think I'm going to paint mine white to match the car until someone makes a product that will give me back the wood look.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Roadmaster Estate Wagon Trim
There Is A Refinish Kit The Is On Ebay (under Buick Roadmaster Estate) It Is A Rather Quick And Inexpensive Effective Remedy. I Used It And Was Pleased Did The Whole Car For 85.00 + About 4 Hours Of Time ? It Is Not ( Exact Replacement Decal ) But The Look Is Real Pleasing And Above All Else ( Permanant ).
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Roadmaster Estate Wagon Trim
Quote:
Another option would be to buy the long strips for the quarter panel and trim them to fit the doors, fenders and tailgate. This requires buying several strips but it is new GM trim. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Roadmaster Estate Wagon Trim
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Could you please explain how 2 cans of paint cost $85?!
Please show some pics of your completed trim.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Need Side Molding for Estate Wagon
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|