|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day
their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8:00 p.m. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been!" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't ! wake up until 8:00 p.m." The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!!"
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
An oldie but goodie.
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The affair...
Yah, heard it b4 but its still funny!
__________________
JDM IS NOT LHD My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll have to remember that one
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now that comedy!
![]()
__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm) |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|