|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I JUST GOT MY 1994 CUTLASS SUPREME 2D!!!!!! Ok, I've been lookin on the net for a while. no bodykits, lenses, or any mods!!!
so does anyone know any universal mods for my car?? i remember seeing a webpage that showed how to make a switch to change the speed of your turn signals but i cant find the page any more anyone know how to do sumthing like that?? POST ANY IDEAS ABOUT MODS!!! PLZ!!! i was also thinking about painting my lenses the body color and make it look like they have covers on them but i dont know if i will do that.... POST ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1994 Cutlass Supreme Mods!!!
These are the only known body kits for the cutlass:
http://www.w-body.com/upgrades/body-cutlass.html Check out the forums at W-body.com for modding help. I would STRONGLY advise against painting the lenses on your car...it's not legal, and you will get pulled over for it.
__________________
www.wicgp.com <- Wisconsin Grand Prix Club 1999 Black Grand Prix GT Coupe 1990 Red ASC/Mclaren Grand Prix Turbo Coupe 1990 Metallic Blue & Silver Grand Prix LE Coupe 1979 Blue Dodge Ramcharger |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1994 Cutlass Supreme Mods!!!
I think Cutlass mods are few and far! You can get some stuff but for the most part good mods are hard to find. My 94 has a full custom exhaust, cold air intake, modded headlights, wheels and full audio/video system. I am also looking into a rear leaf lowering spring and some other engine mods for this year. Let me know if you want some pics.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 1994 Cutlass Supreme Mods!!!
i can't find mods anywhere for my 91 cutlass either and beleive me i have looked. i just recently began upgrading my olds and the other day put neons under it
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: 1994 Cutlass Supreme Mods!!!
I have not been able to find anything as well for a very long time now. I was curious if you have been able to find anything since your reply.
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|