-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-20-2003, 02:19 PM
Layla's Keeper's Avatar
Layla's Keeper Layla's Keeper is offline
Supermodified
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,374
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
The Driver formerly known as Octagon

Hey TV, I guess I'm in the same club as you. My old registered name here went kaput as well. Can't post, PM, or anything under it. So, well, here I am now.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-20-2003, 02:59 PM
fatninja19 fatninja19 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,830
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to fatninja19
Oh man, I knew it was you after reading that post in the $7,000 thread! haha!
__________________
when in doubt, throttle.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2003, 05:28 PM
flylwsi flylwsi is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,347
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
that's pretty shitty...
have you talked to igor to find out what the deal is?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2003, 07:02 PM
carrrnuttt's Avatar
carrrnuttt carrrnuttt is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: The Driver formerly known as Octagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla's Keeper
Hey TV, I guess I'm in the same club as you. My old registered name here went kaput as well. Can't post, PM, or anything under it. So, well, here I am now.
I checked, and Octagon seems to fall under the group "Users awaiting E-mail confirmation". Don't know why, and that is something I can't change, only Igor.

Otherwise, your account's intact. You might want to PM Igor about it.
__________________
2002_Nissan_Maxima_6-speed
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Layla's Keeper's Avatar
Layla's Keeper Layla's Keeper is offline
Supermodified
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,374
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Hmm, I'll have to PM him about it. Thanks for looking into it and I hope I get that SN back. This one only has a cool avatar.
__________________
Proud Owner/Operator of Haven Raceway and Hobby!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts