-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-19-2003, 02:26 PM
TonyIzCool1 TonyIzCool1 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to TonyIzCool1
Installing convertible top

I have a 70 mustang convertible that I need to replace the top, but do not want to pay 400-600 to get it installed. I already have the top I got it from NPD and wondering how hard is it to install and maybe you shine alittle light for me.....Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-19-2003, 08:43 PM
BigDanTheMan's Avatar
BigDanTheMan BigDanTheMan is offline
I read and am helpful.
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 938
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to BigDanTheMan
yo - crazy annoying to instal. It took me a full six days to do it. I kept having to start over again - my best advice is to use as many staples as you can and make sure it's as taught as possible - also get any good instructions that you can. good luck.
__________________
free hypsi87!!
Dan's White Horse
Bring back Melt Crew 002 - 3657 posts can't be wrong!
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1991 lebaron convertible top start & stop tomas-convertible Lebaron 4 08-20-2012 02:44 AM
2000 z24 convertible top won't work rw69 Cavalier Problem Diagnosis 0 12-05-2009 04:25 PM
96 Sunfire Convertible Tack Strips 96DropTopFire General Discussions 0 03-03-2009 04:21 PM
need guide to install convertible top VW cab '85 kenny1011 Cabrio 0 02-17-2009 06:55 PM
Install Convert. Top for 1989 Chev.Cav.Z24? kissthisrocknroll Non-Performance 0 05-22-2006 08:20 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts