|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Power cable thruough firewall?
I just traded an import for a 94 formula and am ready start running audio cables. Can anyone point me to a good place to run the power cable through the firewall or do I have to drill?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
you are going to have to drill because any thing that is going through the firewall has no excess space so the best spot I found to drill on my car for a power line was just beside the fuse box or any other high point on the firewall and if you want to run it on the passenger side go as high and close to the door as possible
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't have to drill anything. Just have to pull out the pcm and there is a hole with plenty of room for a 4ga cable
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|