|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looky what i got!!!
Thank You Mr. postman!!
I'm excited, I've wanted this kit for a long time. Now I just need to finish my current project.
__________________
My 1:1
![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice buy
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cool car, didn't notice till now but the front bumper is different from the early, right?
__________________
AF MODELING FAQ ![]() ~ 1987 Toyota Corolla GTS Coupe Sprinter ~ "Oh what a feeling.- Toyota |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
man i want one of those soo bad, lets see more pics of your civic, i love how that looks in your sig
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmm, that looks good!
What color will you paint it? -Pille-
__________________
Caution - Driver Legally Blonde! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm thinking either black, or a very subtle silver with a slight gold hue. If I do the gold I'll probably black out the headlamps and leave the wheels silver, if I go with the black, I'll probabl leave the lights chrome and go with gunmetal wheels with a polished lip. Yes it seems the bumper is different, Towelboy80 has the early version, check his link.
For more pics of my 1:1 http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290444501
__________________
My 1:1
![]() |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice!
Three questions: -Who made it? -Where did you get it? -Where can I get it? Thanks in advance, friend! |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
1. Fujimi
2. Ebay 3. Ebay, possibly HLJ.
__________________
My 1:1
![]() |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks! I hope I get lucky and find one like yours. Good luck with your modeling!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
sweet! mmm nissans
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats cool , cant wait to see it finished
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
build it!
__________________
--TONY--
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|