-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-31-2003, 05:51 AM
doraemon doraemon is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HELP!! need 911 GT1 engine pics

Hi!! , well I've started my 911 GT1 from tamiya, and... when I was painting the top of the spark plugs... I thought... If I wire it??, so, here I am, searching for good pics of the engine bay of this car, but nothing so far, can anyone help meż?? I want to see where the wires go, cause, I rather like not to place them , than place them wrong you know.

Last edited by doraemon; 08-01-2003 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-01-2003, 07:30 PM
sausage sausage is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 607
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's one that might be useful, but it's for the street type. No idea where I found it from though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg engine1.jpg (34.3 KB, 136 views)
__________________
Recent stuff:



Singapore scale modeling site at http://machinemess.singaporeanimenews.net
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2003, 09:23 PM
scaleracecars scaleracecars is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 225
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here are a couple of hundred photo's I took a while back.
http://public.fotki.com/modeler1/ref_photos/gt-1/
Best Regards,
David Durst
http://www.scaleracecars.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2003, 04:06 AM
doraemon doraemon is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thx to you!, lets see if I can wire the engine well your help
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Martbee Martbee is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 559
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Well, thank you ! It 'll be a great help for me too. Cool pictures of the engine bay. OK, now let see if someone have JGTC NSX engine bay ?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2003, 12:25 PM
doraemon doraemon is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WOW!!, there hundreds of photos... and wires... pfffff, I think that its too difficult, 2nd time that I try to wire an engine, lets see what can I do.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ferraris, 911 turbos, AMG's, M's, and a 911 GT1? Bavarian Boy M3 Cars in General 1 07-05-2004 01:28 PM
Anyone know where i can get 911 GT1 pics? egon_dude Car Modeling 1 08-13-2003 06:05 PM
PE set for a Porsche 911 GT1 DSM-Mark Car Modeling 3 06-26-2003 02:22 PM
Porsche 911 GT1 **Pic** Vric WIP - Motorsports 11 07-23-2002 10:50 AM
Porsche 911 GT1 1998 Steve Gibbins WIP - Motorsports 3 01-25-2002 02:37 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts