-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-30-2003, 11:11 AM
BMWMarco BMWMarco is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clear Taillight upgrade

I recently decided to switch out all the amber lenses on my car with clear ones so as to change up the appearance. I loved the way it changed the look, however, on the taillights, the directions called to strip 2 wires and connect them together for some reason. I followed these directions to the point, but i ran into problems b/c when i went to put on my right turn signal, it doesnt work. The bulb is in perfect condition and the side marker, and the front corner light work fine but they flash as if the taillight turn signal is out. (Which it is not) Ive tried many things but nothing has really worked. If anyone has had a similar problem and managed to fix it, please email me and let me know how u did it.

-Marco
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Mooneyz Mooneyz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question lense upgrade

I want to first say sorry for not responding to the question you've asked, but am actually asking you for help. I just bought a 2001 325cic and want to change out all the amber lenses for clear ones. I can only seem to find the entire light, rather than just the lense. Do you have a recommendation as to where I can find just the clear lenses? Thanks, and sorry again I don't have an answer for you!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts