-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-28-2003, 12:14 AM
04m3blugsr 04m3blugsr is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gsx vs Gsr

Hi. New to the board..1st post.. anyways I'm going to tell you about my most recent race. First off I have a 96 gsr with i-h-e, short shifter, plugs, wires, fuel system upgrades, act clutch, custom exhaust and e lightened flywheel. Outside I painted the whole car in 04 bmw m3 blue and have 17 inch 5zigen racing wheels. Anyways just raced a 96 gsx and I was really dissipointed...?? I've raced plenty of gs-ts and expected the gsx to at least beat me aff the line due to all wheel drive. I pulled about half a car through every gear same as if I was racing a gst. I thought the all wheel drive would pull at least 1/2 a car to a car in first. Maybe it doest matter because the car loses power through all wheel drive or its heavier? Anyways any one know the difference in times between gst and gsx also any other acura owners have expernces against gst or gsx????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Self's Avatar
Self Self is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Self
The difference is almost negligable, isn't it? I thought the Gsx runs like a 14.9 to the 15.0 of the Gst. Could be a little wrong though. Pics of your car? Sounds nice.
__________________
There's no replacement for displacement...No, not even a turbo.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-29-2003, 12:33 AM
04m3blugsr 04m3blugsr is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I havn't taken pics of my ride in m3blue yet, I need to and I'll put pics up asap...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-29-2003, 02:18 PM
vtec28412 vtec28412 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to vtec28412
I bet your car looks nice as hell. Definately get some pics up.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts