|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
P-man inspired me to this one. Actually bought the kit for the BBS Crosspoke wheels but after having seen P-Man lower his I thought Yeh why not ! So I cut out the wheel wells raised the springs and
it was lowered, I attached some Ninja Hoppin Hydros and here we are. It didnt stop there, out came the razor saw and off came the front bumper/spoiler and on went a Sylvia front end I had spare, to that was added a chin splitter and replacement grills. I added a hood scoop from a Dodge daytona (I think) door mirrors from a 1980's ford police car kit with wire supports, scrat built twin exhaust and smoothed off the boot lid to accept a custom twin level spoiler made from an old Supra one with a 6 series BMW spoiler piggy backing. BUT on painting with nail varnish which was supposed to be purple/blue over a light gunmetal base coat it actually came out the blue you see, problem was the topcoat showed a slight sink mark in the middle of the rear spoiler, so I filled, sanded and resprayed, but the paint mix must have been slightly different as it came out the colour I originally wanted ie purple/blue. This meant the spoiler wasnt usable as it is a different colour, thats why you dont see it attached to the car. I may alclad 2 chrome it later so as to complete the 'bling bling' theme. Hope the pics come out, ive tried to make them smaller but if not I will post as individual attachements.PS sorry to be so verbal [IMG] http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...083-4FRONT.jpg[/IMG]
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
please make smaller pics.. they will be in better quality (less compression)
look great
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
Ok so I post 4 pics all in the same way I get one link two pics and a red x, whats goin on???? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
THe pics are so BIG!!! Please resize them. Good job.
__________________
I want to build models again :' ( |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Vric / anyone whats the best size and resolution to use? The pics seem to have a mind of their own sometimes.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
outstanding job!!!
__________________
Jan Paul --------------------------------------------- ok ok i can live with the new AF Click here to see pictures of my R34 A.F.C AJAX |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any better?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice work, and I love the number plate even with the correct typeface.
I resize my pics to 600 pixels wide x 425ish pixels high with 40% compression using photoshop which should give you a file size of about 40kb. It looks like you use too much compression on the last pic posted. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's wicked Neil, i luv it!
__________________
CHRIS... Catch me on FACEBOOK http://www.c1-models.com http://www.facebook.com/C1Models |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bling Bling.
Great job. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Super-cool!!
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Big pictures look great, you can see all the details and it shows Verminator is not afraid of showing flaws, if any. Very nice Benz, good color, I really like it. It's a clean custom, not too outrageous, looks like something you might see on the Autobahn. My only question is- how does the hood open? There's not leading edge hood line. Other than that, perfect!
Bigg "E"
__________________
"Follow the white rabbit."
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
everything on this car is totally awsome but can i point one little thing out....i hate to do it because im not perfect but.....this decal makes the car look so not real because it goes with the curve of the trunk....sorry...but
__________________
Remember....if it has to do with Woman,Wings,or Wheels...theres bound to be trouble.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
in fact lets get rid of it all together......
__________________
Remember....if it has to do with Woman,Wings,or Wheels...theres bound to be trouble.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|