|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| General Discussion All general comments or enquiries go here. Website, club oriented, or general Skyline banter. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Driving along the Harbour Bridge (Auckland) yesterday, and what did I see?
....the R32 Calsonic GTE!!!! :hehehe: It said so: there on the left hand side of the boot lid: CALSONIC....right above the GTE badge.I know, I'm easily amused. (and I should say there was no other rice )
__________________
The best thing about the new AF? I can post again ![]() ________________________________ Tsuki Inu, kujira-no norite ![]() 1996 R33 series 2 GTS25t coupe 173 rwkw |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whats Calsonic? Please explain
![]() Yesterday driving down the North-western motorway towards the city I saw a lowered, bright sky blue old-style Prelude with a huge whale tail spoiler and some weird looking guy driving it. I was in hysterics, I could never be seen driving a car that had so much riceness in it He'd obviously spent a bit of cash on it too as the paintjob was quite shiny and ... well... bloody ugly :PAlso theres a car around my area (St Lukes) that I call the RiceLude.. its a 2.0L Prelude, not sure if its vtec or not, and has clear tail lights, no spoiler and EVERY SINGLE BUMPER 'air intake' or feature you could think of. Its got Mazda GTR ones, and a pulsar GTi-R style one too. It makes me laff
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
The best thing about the new AF? I can post again ![]() ________________________________ Tsuki Inu, kujira-no norite ![]() 1996 R33 series 2 GTS25t coupe 173 rwkw |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Calsonic supply Nissan and other manufacturers with radiators and aircon components, much as Unisia Jecs supply electronics ....and both were happy to splash their names over some quite famous race Skylines.......
(see Gran Turismo )laters, Jon. (apologies for the boring answer....)
__________________
Where's the Forums????? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() :alien:
__________________
The best thing about the new AF? I can post again ![]() ________________________________ Tsuki Inu, kujira-no norite ![]() 1996 R33 series 2 GTS25t coupe 173 rwkw |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
hehehe
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey heresy,
i was in auckers a couple of months ago and we were at st lukes and who did we see.... none other than ricelude......that was the hell funny shit. around welly lately i keep seeing this refugee driving a white rs legacy with a whale tale and a big FALKEN sticker on it. i think he works at the supermarket and every time i see it theres a new dent in it. its funny shit to see man....hahahahaha
__________________
shut up woman the cars supposed to do that...... |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
saw major rice today
red toyota celica with veilside kit Taped over tail lights to make them round and a ferrari badge on it
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think that is an illness that you catch somhow...
by the way... ferrari badge... thats Pasta...
__________________
SDU Southland Moderator |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
LMAO
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sort of off-topic
Kyosho has re-released the 1:18 scale R32 Calsonic GTR diecast car as its 10year aniversary special car. Soon to be added to my collection
__________________
Life's hard ... play dirty its more fun
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
that wouls make it a pasta and rice mobile.
It's for sale too there was a mobile number to call but I couldn't read what it was my eyes were watering from laughing. :silly2:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone in Welly familiar with a pale blue Mitsi Diamante with Bi-plane rear wing, side skirts, spotlights and every other ghastly stick-on trim available? I think it has "Blue shark" stickes on it too.
Apparently the same guy previously owned a Purple Astina with 2 extra rear hatch spoilers as well as the standard one on the boot, Cosworth style bonnet louvres, spotlights, exhaust extensions(I think it had extra tips too), side skirts..... SHOCKING!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|