-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Anime
Register FAQ Community
Anime A world-reknown Japanese art.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-29-2003, 09:44 PM
WhiteBlur WhiteBlur is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 368
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yu Yu Hakusho

I love this anime and I think it's a great series. I really like the movie to I think it's called the prophecy but it's good also. Hiei goes f***in crazy in the movie and it's tyte. My fav. weapon would have to be the spirit sword or Kuwabaras rose whip
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2003, 10:41 AM
sugarcaddy's Avatar
sugarcaddy sugarcaddy is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 545
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have only seen the first series of this show since Cartoon Network started showing it. I like it a lot, I would like to see what the unedited version looks like. CTN needs to get the next series so I can see what happens after they destroy that big ass deamon in the castle.

Scott
__________________


Fastest hunk of junk in the Galaxy.....
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Anime


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts