|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
I just finished building this a few days ago. Thought i'd share.
wip thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul....php?t=1122142 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
http://www.bhop73.com/ Last edited by bhop73; 06-22-2014 at 01:45 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Awesome build and photos!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Very nice pitures, could you show us your picture setup?
__________________
Check out my Youtube Channel for Video's of my builds and some tips and tricks http://www.youtube.com/user/xrcflash https://www.facebook.com/thescalemodelingchannel My online webshop www.thescalemodeler.com |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Nice model and studio quality pictures !
you should just add a registration plate on the front to hide the two bumper holes...! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Thanks. This was actually the first time I tried this technique, which is "light painting". It turned out better than I had hoped actually.
Basically I put my camera on a tripod (Nikon d300+17-55 zoom). F stop at f:16 so the whole car's in focus. Then turn out all the lights. The room is almost completely dark. Trip the camera shutter for a 30 second exposure, using my phone's screen light as my only light source I wave it around the model in the spots I want the light to be for the 30 second exposure time. That's pretty much it. It took a few times experimenting to see where to put the light but the results are nice.
__________________
http://www.bhop73.com/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
I may do that.. the holes are bigger than they're supposed to be. The reason I left them is because there was a little photoetch piece with the detail set that I thought was a front detail plate (it was horizontal and said subaru on it), but turns out I was mistaken and that part was supposed to go on the floor mat and is too small to fit over the bumper holes.
__________________
http://www.bhop73.com/ |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Beautiful montage. bhop
![]() the photos are superb. Zim |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Subaru STi - 2011-2014 (Aoshima)
Nicely done STi!
__________________
![]() Blog: http://silverromeo.blogspot.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ezzmodelgarage Instagram: https://instagram.com/silverromeo_model/ |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|