-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Focus | C Max
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-10-2014, 09:25 AM
FormulaForce FormulaForce is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 157
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
2003 ZTW, Numerous issues

I'm in the process of trying to resolve some problems with this vehicle:
-Serpentine belt chatter when A/C is on. (constant problem for years, replacing tensioner didn't work)
-Collapsed Motor mounts (4th time!)
-Rear wheel bearings (3rd time)

I'm told the belt noise and motor mount issues MIGHT be resolved by using genuine factory parts, which is what I always thought were being used. I'm fine with buying my own parts and giving them to the mechanic for install, but I would like some feedback on whether or not people think that certain parts are better than others at fixing these particular problems, and where I should order them. I'd rather do so online if possible.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Focus | C Max


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts