|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Skyline RS2000 JF20ET
Hi Guys, maybe someone recognize me from my earliers models (s15,s13,350). It was long time ago and I i decided to start new project. Nissan Skyline 2000RS from tamiya kit. So far, I made engine bay, painted interior, chassis and started engine. A lot of work ahead of me, but I am hopeful.
body colour: brown engine bay: graphite rims: also graphite (wanatabe) interior: black + brown cage roll: graphite ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() engine almost done before painting. Quietly, weaknesses I will improve |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|